Обсуждение: Issues with Bjorn and Packagers list

Issues with Bjorn and Packagers list

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
All,

Bjorn seems to be subscribed to -packagers, but can't post messages.
Can someone check on this?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: Issues with Bjorn and Packagers list

Дата:
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> Bjorn seems to be subscribed to -packagers, but can't post messages.
> Can someone check on this?

Hm, he sent a test message yesterday that got through, so there's more
to it than just "can't post".
        regards, tom lane

Re: Issues with Bjorn and Packagers list

От
"Marc G. Fournier"