Re: Error while including PQXX library

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: Error while including PQXX library
Дата
Список pgsql-general
aravind chandu wrote:
>           #include <pqxx/connection>
>           #include <pqxx/transaction>

>         prog29.cpp:5:21: pqxx/connection: No such file or directory
>         prog29.cpp:5:21: pqxx/transaction: No such file or directory

>         I checked the include
> directory and all these files were there

Doubtful. I've never heard of a header file without an extension. I'm
guessing that:
1. You are on Windows
2. You have explorer set to "hide known extensions" (it's in folder options)

Try pqxx/connection.h or whatever the extension is once you've got
explorer to display them.

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd