Re: INTERVAL SECOND limited to 59 seconds?

От Sebastien FLAESCH
Тема Re: INTERVAL SECOND limited to 59 seconds?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Actually it's not limited to the usage of INTERVAL SECOND, I am writing
a PostgreSQL driver for our 4GL virtual machine...

I need to store all possible Informix INTERVAL types such as:

    INTERVAL MONTH(8) TO MONTH
    INTERVAL DAY(8) TO MINUTE
    INTERVAL SECOND TO FRACTION(5)

If PostgreSQL is not able to store months > 11, hours > 23 and minutes
or seconds > 59, it looks like I will need to deal with PostgreSQL's

    INTERVAL YEAR TO MONTH
    INTERVAL DAY TO SECOND(5)

... and make conversions, to store all possible Informix INTERVALs...

Seb

Сообщение: Re: INTERVAL SECOND limited to 59 seconds?
Сообщение: Re: INTERVAL SECOND limited to 59 seconds?