Re: checkpoint write errors ( getting worse )

От CS DBA
Тема Re: checkpoint write errors ( getting worse )
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Understood, thanks. This is a new server fired up for our client by
Rackspace

Not real impressed so far, for the first several days we had major
performance issues even thought new new HW had more memory and
more/faster CPU's and faster IO - turned out rackspace had turned on cpu
throttling limiting the server to no more than 2 cpu's