Re: Doubts about replication from many servers

От Edilmar LISTAS
Тема Re: Doubts about replication from many servers
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Em 21-10-2016 13:48, Adrian Klaver escreveu:
> On 10/21/2016 08:09 AM, Edilmar LISTAS wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have 4 PG servers where each one runs many databases.
>>
>> Now, I would like to create just one PG backup server to replicate all
>> the databases from 4 PG servers, is it possible? Or Do I need to create
>> 4 PG backup servers?
>
> More information is needed:
>
> 1) Are all 4 PG servers the same version, on the same OS, same chip
> architecture?

Right, 4 PG main servers with same version/OS/arch.

> 2) What replication method do you want to use?

Just to create a backup "big" PG server.
I think the suggestion from Walter Cachique in another message about to
use one different port for each backup server, and configure 4 backups
may be a good solution.