Cannot reattach to shared memory / Windows

От Howard Cole
Тема Cannot reattach to shared memory / Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I am running postgres 8.3 on a W2K8 server and appear to be getting lots
of "cannot reattach to shared memory" errors in the log. I used to get
these before on a windows 2K3 server but I was under the impression that
these were caused by ESET NOD32 antivirus software. But I am not running
any antivirus on the machine in question.

I am also seeing this on development Vista machines and W2k3 servers
with and without the antivirus. Is anyone else experiencing these errors?

Thanks,

Howard
www.selestial.com