Re: Cannot reattach to shared memory / Windows

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Cannot reattach to shared memory / Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Howard Cole wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am running postgres 8.3 on a W2K8 server and appear to be getting lots
> of "cannot reattach to shared memory" errors in the log. I used to get
> these before on a windows 2K3 server but I was under the impression that
> these were caused by ESET NOD32 antivirus software. But I am not running
> any antivirus on the machine in question.
>
> I am also seeing this on development Vista machines and W2k3 servers
> with and without the antivirus. Is anyone else experiencing these errors?

It is on our TODO list as a known bug:

    Diagnose problem where shared memory can sometimes not be attached by
    postmaster children

        * FATAL: could not reattach to shared memory (Win32)
          http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2007-08/msg01377.php

Сообщение: Re: find column OID types with information schema?
Сообщение: Re: find column OID types with information schema?