Re: Foreign keys edit with pulldown?

От Dave Held
Тема Re: Foreign keys edit with pulldown?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Well, if we're going down that road, why not also implement lookup
fields where it actually displays a relevant value from the foreign
table in the table view?

__
David B. Held
Software Engineer/Array Services Group
200 14th Ave. East,  Sartell, MN 56377
320.534.3637 320.253.7800 800.752.8129

От: Andreas Pflug
Сообщение: Re: Question about Numeric Types