Postgresql installation with ssh connection.

От dfx
Тема Postgresql installation with ssh connection.
Дата
Re: Postgresql installation with ssh connection.  (Richard Huxton <dev@archonet.com>)
Re: Postgresql installation with ssh connection.  (Scott Marlowe <scott.marlowe@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
dear Sirs,

is there on the web a simple guide (for "idiots") to install postgresql
on CentOS 5.2 using only a ssh connection? (no web browser, no graphical
capability). My first problem is to download using ftp instead a web
browser.

The default installation (#>yum install opstresql)suggest the version
8.1 but I would like to install the latest 8.3, so I suppose that I have
to change some file containing yum directive per postgresql.

Actually postgresql is no installed, so I don't have to unistall and/or
backup.

Thank you for your suggestions.

D. Formenton

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] string_to_array with empty input
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] string_to_array with empty input