Re: postgres 8.2 doesn't start after ubuntu upgrade

От Markus Wanner
Тема Re: postgres 8.2 doesn't start after ubuntu upgrade
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

Bryan Keith wrote:
> It looks to me like postgresql-8.2 is still available in the hardy
> repositories:

Yeah, it certainly is in Hardy, but not in Intrepid, as the
packages.ubuntu.com website confirmed me now.

> Same error.  Any suggestions?

Did you just forget an "apt-get update" in between? Hardy certainly
ships postgresql-8.2.

Regards

Markus Wanner

Сообщение: Re: postgres 8.2 doesn't start after ubuntu upgrade
Сообщение: Re: postgres 8.2 doesn't start after ubuntu upgrade