Re: issues with psql after upgrade

От Isabella Ghiurea
Тема Re: issues with psql after upgrade
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi Tom,
As per your advise I removed the old PG 8.3.6 installation and run again
configure and compiled the pg src.
here is my configure settings , mentioned the psql behavior have not
changed , I''m still not able to use history line from readline.
./configure --prefix=/opt/pgsql/  --with-includes=/usr/include/
--with-libs=/usr/include/readline/
make all
make  install

thank you