Re: Re: does anyone know what to use in pg_hba.conf that will allow me to run cronjobs with pg_dump?

От Kusuma Pabba
Тема Re: Re: does anyone know what to use in pg_hba.conf that will allow me to run cronjobs with pg_dump?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Jasen Betts wrote:
> On 2009-02-10, Jonathan Vanasco <postgres@2xlp.com> wrote:
>
>> does anyone know what to use in pg_hba.conf that will allow me to run cronjobs
>> with pg_dump?
>> i think i just need a METHOD for localhost only.
>>

> write a script that sets PGPASSWORD and then calls pg_dump,
> use .pgconf,
> or use trust or ident authenticateion in pg_hba.conf

    i think this site will help you out
    http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/static/auth-pg-hba-conf.html

    Regards
    kusuma.p

От: Jasen Betts
Сообщение: Re: Good Delimiter for copy command
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: \l of psql 8.4 looks ... unreadable on 80char default