[Fwd: Re: PostgreSQL Translation - PL/pgSQL current]

От Max
Тема [Fwd: Re: PostgreSQL Translation - PL/pgSQL current]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

 I would like to help with the translation from english to romanian.
 I could not contact the people in charge for the Romanian translations.

 I already completed the plpgsql-ro.po but I don't know how or where to
 submit it.

 Latter I found out that the module is under still under development and that
 is not a good idea to translate "the current".
 (one new message was already added).
 Can you please advice?

 Many thanks,
 Max

Hi,

I don't have anything to do with the translations of PostgreSQL so
cannot help with this. I'd suggest emailing the
pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org mailing list.

Regards, Dave

--
Dave Page