Re: SE-PostgreSQL and row level security

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: SE-PostgreSQL and row level security
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>>> Gregory Stark <stark@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>    And it doesn't accomplish anything since the covert
>    channels it attempts to address are still open.
Hyperbole.  We're not very likely to go the SE-* route, but I can say
that we've got some of the issues it addresses, and it is a very
different thing for someone to know, for example, that there is a
paternity case 2009PA000023 in a county, and for them to know what the
case caption is (which includes the names).
-Kevin