Re: pg_dumpall problem - duplicated users

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_dumpall problem - duplicated users
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

--------+------------+-------+-------+-------+----------+----------+-------------+----------+-----------+-------------------------------------+----------+-----------

>  (0,1) |          1 | 50469 | 50469 | 50469 | postgres |        1 |
> t           | t        | t         |
> |          |
> (1,25) | 2559800612 |     0 |     0 |     0 | postgres |        1 |
> t           | t        | t         | md5c084502ed11efa9d3d96d29717a5e555
> |          |
> (2 rows)

Hmm --- clearly, that second xmin is corrupt.  I'd venture that this
is the result of a rolled-back (crashed?) ALTER USER SET PASSWORD
operation, in which somehow the new tuple's xmin got clobbered ... and
more than likely, its XMIN_COMMITTED bit got set at the same time.

You could manually delete either row, probably better to zap the second
one:
    delete from pg_shadow where ctid = '(1,25)';
and then things should be OK.  A dump and reload wouldn't be a bad idea
though, since there may be other corruption elsewhere that you haven't
noticed yet.

Сообщение: Re: pg_dumpall problem - duplicated users
Сообщение: Re: pg_dumpall problem - duplicated users