Re: database corruption help

От John Lister
Тема Re: database corruption help
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I'm running ubuntu and can see references to only one log file which i'm
assuming is the postmaster log..

Anyway the only relevant bits are:

GMT LOG:  relation "pg_class" TID 15538/4: dead HOT-updated tuple ---
cannot shrink relation
2009-02-12 21:06:40 GMT STATEMENT:  VACUUM FULL VERBOSE ANALYZE pg_class
2009-02-12 21:06:40 GMT WARNING:  index "pg_class_relname_nsp_index"
contains 1818 row versions, but table contains 1813 row versions

If that helps...

Thanks