Re: pg_dump: Error message from server: lost synchronization with server: got messag e type "d",

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_dump: Error message from server: lost synchronization with server: got messag e type "d",
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Sanjay Veeramachaneni <sveera@oration.com> writes:
> Here is the version for libpq

Well, that list is pretty opaque, because you've got several different
entries for libpq-dev and nothing for libpq proper ... but at least one
of those is a version that would contain the bug I mentioned.

Having said that, we've never seen a report of this bug visibly
manifesting on Linux, only on Windows.  So if that is what's biting you
there must be something unusual about your environment.

Сообщение: Re: pg_dump: Error message from server: lost synchronization with server: got messag e type "d",
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump: Error message from server: lost synchronization with server: got messag e type "d",