Re: PGAdmin and user privileges - what I do wrong?

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: PGAdmin and user privileges - what I do wrong?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 04/02/2009 12:40, durumdara wrote:

> When I want to manually assign this user to a table, I have problem in
> the PGAdmin's Privilege tab.
> The privileges GroupBox have a ComboBox, named Role. This ComboBox is
> not containing the zx user in it's list.

By default, that combo box shows only group roles.

You need to go to File -> Options -> Preferences tab, and select "Show
users for privileges".

By the way, there's a separate mailing list for specifically pgAdmin
questions - pgadmin-support@postgresql.org - you'll find subscription
instructions on the pgAdmin website. This list is for PostgreSQL itself.

HTH,

Ray.

rod@iol.ie