Re: [ADMIN] pg_dump with custom format without compression

От Thorsten Schöning
Тема Re: [ADMIN] pg_dump with custom format without compression
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Guten Tag Michael Heaney,
am Samstag, 8. April 2017 um 12:22 schrieben Sie:

> Try setting the compression level.  I myself use "--compress=1", which
> gives me decent compression for very little cost in backup speed.

Thanks, I feel so stupid. :-) Scrolled so many times over the docs and
didn't recognize that.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55