Re: RE: JDBC now needs updates for large objects

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: RE: JDBC now needs updates for large objects
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Peter Mount <petermount@maidstone.gov.uk> writes:
> Idea: As we have this type of query in more than one part of the source tree
> (ie: psql, jdbc, probably odbc), should we have a section in the
> documentation containing common queries, like: retrieving a list of tables,
> views etc?

That's a good thought.  It'd be a useful practice to review such
standard queries from time to time anyway.  For example, now that
outer joins work, a lot of psql's backslash-command queries could
be simplified (don't need the UNION ALL WITH SELECT NULL hack).

Anyone have time to work up a list?