RE: JDBC now needs updates for large objects

От Peter Mount
Тема RE: JDBC now needs updates for large objects
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
I was going to redo those queries this coming weekend anyhow (as thats when
I'll be getting some spare time next), as there are still some problems with
the existing ones.

Any other "minor" changes I should keep an eye out for?

Idea: As we have this type of query in more than one part of the source tree
(ie: psql, jdbc, probably odbc), should we have a section in the
documentation containing common queries, like: retrieving a list of tables,
views etc?

I haven't seen a definitive one in there, but it would be useful, and have
the other ones in the source be based on that one? Every time a change to
the system tables is made, unless everyone who maintains the code that's
dependent on it hears about it, the queries can quickly get out of sync.

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support Officer, Maidstone Borough Council