Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: pg_dumpall: could not connect to database: FATAL

От Pepe TD Vo
Тема Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: pg_dumpall: could not connect to database: FATAL
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I already checked netstat -p and the port for Postgres is 5432.

Do I need to alter pg_conf_load_time to true?

v/r,

Bach-Nga

No one in this world is pure and perfect.  If you avoid people for their mistakes you will be alone. So judge less, love and forgive more.
To call him a dog hardly seems to do him justice though in as much as he had four legs, a tail, and barked, I admit he was, to all outward appearances. But to those who knew him well, he was a perfect gentleman (Hermione Gingold)

**Live simply **Love generously **Care deeply **Speak kindly.
*** Genuinely rich *** Faithful talent *** Sharing success

On Tuesday, February 26, 2019 4:27 PM, David G. Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 11:59 AM Pepe TD Vo <pepevo@yahoo.com> wrote:
> postgres=# select pg_conf_load_time() > modification from pg_stat_file('pg_hba.conf'):
> ?column?
> (1 row)
>
> Can you tell me what "f" mean?

Your query has an inequality (comparison) expression for its only
column - the result of which can be only:  true, false, or NULL.  The
"f" means false.

David J.

Сообщение: Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: pg_dumpall: could not connect to database: FATAL
Сообщение: Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: pg_dumpall: could not connect to database: FATAL