unexpected EOF on client connection errors

От Charley L. Tiggs
Тема unexpected EOF on client connection errors
Дата
Re: unexpected EOF on client connection errors  (Volkan YAZICI <volkan.yazici@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-novice
Configuration:

Postgres 8.0.3
Apache 2.0.52
PHP 4.3.9
ADOdb 4.65

I have a web solution that works extremely well. Yet, the following
error appears in the logs a lot.  At least one entry every 5 minutes,
quite a few more when the site is busy.

webuser - xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx(59420) 2005-10-10 11:00:29 EDT> LOG:
08P01: unexpected EOF on client connection
webuser - xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx(59420) 2005-10-10 11:00:29 EDT> LOCATION:
SocketBackend, postgres.c:287

As far as I can tell, I'm not losing any information when this error
occurs. Googling for the problem yields a mixed bag of reasons for
the error but didn't give me a clue as to how to begin tracking it
down.  Can anyone give me an idea of where to begin looking for the
cause of this error?

Thanks,
Charley