Re: Add --{no-,}bypassrls flags to createuser

От Shinya Kato
Тема Re: Add --{no-,}bypassrls flags to createuser
Дата
Re: Add --{no-,}bypassrls flags to createuser  (Nathan Bossart <nathandbossart@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Thanks for reviews and comments!

On 2022-05-06 07:08, Przemysław Sztoch wrote:

> Thanks for the new patch!  Would you mind adding some tests for the new
> options?

I created a new patch to test the new options!
However, not all option tests exist, so it may be necessary to consider
whether to actually add this test.

> Too bad there's no --comment parameter to do COMMENT ON ROLE name IS
> 'Comment';
>
> As you already make such changes in createuser, I would like to ask
> for an additional --comment parameter
> that will allow sysadmins to set a comment with additional information
> about the new DB user.
> psql is scary for some. :-)

Since the createuser command is a wrapper for the CREATE ROLE command, I
do not think it is appropriate to add options that the CREATE ROLE
command does not have.

--
Regards,

--