Re: pgadmin3 removed from Fedora 10+

От Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Тема Re: pgadmin3 removed from Fedora 10+
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Devrim GÜNDÜZ escreveu:
> Just a FYI: Because of license issues, pgadmin3 was removed from Fedora
> 10 repository, and also it won't be in Fedora 11 and beyond.

Oh! IANAL, but I understand the text-is-vague point. So why we're using an
obsolete license? According to [1], if we upgrade the license, pgAdmin will be
back to Fedora's repository.

Some time ago, we had a discussion to make this upgrade possible but don't
know if we had an agreement on it. Anyone?

> I will continue packaging pgadmin3 as usual in http://yum.pgsqlrpms.org
> , as usual.

Cool. ;)

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Artistic1Removal

--
  Euler Taveira de Oliveira
  http://www.timbira.com/

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Server Status window work
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin3 removed from Fedora 10+