Re: Proposal to remove some mailing lists

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Proposal to remove some mailing lists
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Andrew Sullivan <ajs@commandprompt.com> writes:
> Before we debate the merits of proposals Peter didn't make, can we
> settle the discussion on the ones he did?

This is not the list to be taking any final decisions on --- it doesn't
have a large enough readership to presume to speak for the community.
I think all that we're doing is helping Peter polish a proposal to be
presented to pgsql-general.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Proposal to remove some mailing lists
Сообщение: Re: Proposal to remove some mailing lists