Re: Proposal to remove some mailing lists

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Proposal to remove some mailing lists
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, Jul 03, 2008 at 01:51:54PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:

> This is not the list to be taking any final decisions on --- it doesn't
> have a large enough readership to presume to speak for the community.
> I think all that we're doing is helping Peter polish a proposal to be
> presented to pgsql-general.

I sort of was presuming that the proposal to retire a given list ought
to be debated on that list too (and I think this is covered by the
"there may be objections" in Peter's proposal); but do we really need
to debate the merits of another list on -general?  If people aren't
actually subscribed to the list in question, why should they care (or,
for that matter, be consulted) on its disposition?

Andrew Sullivan
ajs@commandprompt.com
+1 503 667 4564 x104
http://www.commandprompt.com/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Proposal to remove some mailing lists
Сообщение: Re: Proposal to remove some mailing lists