Re: Need idea for a web framework for NLS site

От Tino Wildenhain
Тема Re: Need idea for a web framework for NLS site
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Tino Wildenhain wrote:
>> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Today, I'd say the main reason it looks the way it does is legacy. We
> have code. It's looked that way for a while. nad it works pretty well.
>
> I'm more concerned about the html/layout side of things where we
> currently don't have anybody who *really* knows how things are tied
> together between the HTML and the CSS. It's very much a guessing game
> whenever we try to change something... So if you want to offer your
> services, that's a good place to start :D

Yeah, I was actually offering the same during the early start of the new
design but never ever got answer. Maybe I restart this time :-)

Cheers
Tino

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Need idea for a web framework for NLS site
Сообщение: Re: Need idea for a web framework for NLS site