Default password

От calibration
Тема Default password
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Dear Support,
We have Postgresql 8.1
It is the default database installed with our temperature datalogger LogWareIII from Hart Scientific.

I have some troubles with this software and I have tried to enter in the PostgreSQL software. I have launch the application pgadminIII but it requests a Password. I have never installed a password so I think it's the default password. Could you please give me this information?

Thank you

Best regards

Yessine

Yessine MELIANI

Calibration Engineer – Calibration Shop

Cargolux Airlines International S.A.
Luxembourg Airport

L-2990 Luxembourg

Tel.:      +352 4211-3651

Fax:      +352 4211-3468

E-mail: yessine.meliani@cargolux.com

Web-site: www.cargolux.com

Disclaimer:  “Please note that the information including any attachments in this e-mail is strictly confidential, intended solely for the addressee and may contain privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not retain, copy, distribute or disclose the contents of this e-mail nor take any action in reliance upon it.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender or ispadmin@cargolux.com and delete the e-mail transmission immediately from your computer system.   As you may know, e-mails sent via Internet can be altered or manipulated by third persons. For this reason, Cargolux and/or its employees do not assume any responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent, for any incorrect or incomplete transmission of this e-mail or its attachments, nor responsibility for any delay in receipt. Cargolux reserves the right, within the limits of the applicable law, to access and monitor all files, movements and messages on its systems for the technical administration and protection of the Cargolux IT infrastructure and the protection of Cargolux business and assets.”