pg_xlog

От Naomi Walker
Тема pg_xlog
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Everyone,

-

The guys on one of our servers deleted a table and need the data from
it.  Somehow, our backup job did not run.
 We have the pg_xlog that should (may) contain the deleted data.  We
need to know if there is a way to extract the
records that were deleted from the file and write them back into the
table.  Is there a way to retrieve the data from
the pg_xlog?

This is a server running x86 Solaris 10, postgres 8.2.4.

Naomi

Naomi Walker                          Chief Information Officer
Eldorado Computing, Inc               nwalker@eldocomp.com
  ---An EDS Company                   602-604-3100
Hard things are put in our way, not to stop us, but to call out our
courage and strength. -- Anonymous