Re: removal from list

От Mathieu Arnold
Тема Re: removal from list
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

--Le 13/03/2003 22:17 -0400, Marc G. Fournier écrivait :

> On Thu, 13 Mar 2003, Mathieu Arnold wrote:
>> --Le 13/03/2003 15:16 -0400, Marc G. Fournier écrivait :
>> > Do you volunteer to dive into the Majordomo2 code and extend it to use
>> > PgSQL?  i started, but time didn't allow me to get very far with it,
>> > but if you have the time and wish to do so, I have commit access to the
>> > repository to get the changes in place ...
>> Did you have a look at what I committed to Mj::SimpleDB::SQL ?
>> I still have a few things to work out, and if you don't use sublists, you
>> can dive in, it works :)
>
> You feel confident enough for me to use it on these lists? :)

Well, as I said, it works perfectly well on my dev box if you don't use
sublist, because Mj2 use hard coded opendirs to find out if they exists.
(which is not always "the right way to do it" of course.) This does not
count the Xowners GLOBAL sublists which is not tested because it should
always exist :)
As I say, it works, but I would not want to be the end of postgresql.org
mailing lists in case there is a but somewhere :)

--
Mathieu Arnold