Re: SQL/MED compatible connection manager

От Martin Pihlak
Тема Re: SQL/MED compatible connection manager
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Problem: You have implemented foreign-data wrappers and foreign servers
> as schema-qualified objects, but the standard has them outside schemas,
> qualified only optionally by catalogs (a.k.a. databases).  I think that
> should be fixed.

Attached. Removed schema support for foreign data wrapper and server,
updated documentation and regression tests.

Also added has_foreign_data_wrapper_privilege and has_server_privilege
functions. information_schema views use those to determine if user
has usage on the foreign data wrapper or server.

regards,
Martin

Вложения