Re: SQL/MED compatible connection manager

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: SQL/MED compatible connection manager
Дата
Re: SQL/MED compatible connection manager  (Martin Pihlak <martin.pihlak@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Martin Pihlak wrote:
> Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>> If I read this right, SQL/MED requires option names to be unique for a
>> server.  To this needs to be rethought.
>>

> Attached is another revision of the connection manager, notable changes:

Attached is my current patch after surgery.  I have mainly worked on
making naming better and more consistent.

Problem: You have implemented foreign-data wrappers and foreign servers
as schema-qualified objects, but the standard has them outside schemas,
qualified only optionally by catalogs (a.k.a. databases).  I think that
should be fixed.

Вложения