Re: [TextSearch] syntax error while parsing affix file

От Daniel Chiaramello
Тема Re: [TextSearch] syntax error while parsing affix file
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Teodor Sigaev a écrit :
>> iconv -f windows-1251 -t utf-8 bulgarian.dic >bulgarian_utf8.dict
>> iconv -f windows-1251 -t utf-8 bulgarian.aff >bulgarian_utf8.affix
>>
>> The locale of the database is fr_FR, and its encoding is UTF8.
> I believe that characters 'И', 'А' (non-ascii) and other cyrillic ones
> are not acceptable for french locale :(

I was able to install a thailandese dictionary - why would such
dictionary be ok and not a bulgarian one?
Which locale should I use to enable my database to be multi-language
compatible?

I would never have suspected a locale problem... Ouch!

Daniel

От: "Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz"
Сообщение: Re: psql verbose mode
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Fwd: Cannot open include file: 'nodes/nodes.h'