Re: [TextSearch] syntax error while parsing affix file

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: [TextSearch] syntax error while parsing affix file
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> iconv -f windows-1251 -t utf-8 bulgarian.dic >bulgarian_utf8.dict
> iconv -f windows-1251 -t utf-8 bulgarian.aff >bulgarian_utf8.affix
>
> The locale of the database is fr_FR, and its encoding is UTF8.
  I believe that characters 'И', 'А' (non-ascii) and other cyrillic ones are not
acceptable for french locale  :(

                                                    WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Detecting changes to certain fields in 'before update' trigger functions
От: "Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz"
Сообщение: Re: psql verbose mode