Re: Sequence and nextval problem

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: Sequence and nextval problem
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Earlier, Craig Ringer wrote:

> for sample operator/cast definitions. There are some notes in the top of
> the "passthrough.txt" module I attached that explain the ODBC driver
> options you'll want.

Also, note that in the message I just posted the function DSN() must be
adapted to include the approprate DSN for your database. You can most
easily obtain this by opening an ODBC linked table in design mode
(ignore the warning about changes not being saved), opening the
properties palette, and fishing the linked table DSN out from there.

Thinking about it, I should adjust my code to pull the DSN out of a
linked table at runtime. When I initially put it together I didn't
realise it was stored as a linked table property, so I hand-wrote a
suitable DSN.

If you try to use the module I attached without changing the DSN to
match your database it just won't work.

--
Craig Ringer

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: