Re: TODO item: adding VERBOSE option to CLUSTER [with patch]

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: TODO item: adding VERBOSE option to CLUSTER [with patch]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Jim Cox wrote:
> A patch s/b attached which adds a "VERBOSE" option to the CLUSTER command as
> mentioned in the following TODO item for CLUSTER: "Add VERBOSE option
> to report tables as they are processed, like VACUUM VERBOSE".

I have committed this version of your patch, but moving the VERBOSE
option directly after the CLUSTER word, to be more consistent with
VACUUM and ANALYZE.  Also I added the corresponding support to the
clusterdb command.

Additional processing information as discussed later in the thread can
now be added easily, but I think there was no consensus on what exactly
to print.