Re: Connecting to old 7.1 Database

От Andy Greensted
Тема Re: Connecting to old 7.1 Database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
After a trying a few different versions, 7.2.8 seems to compile OK and
is happy connecting to a 7.1 server.

Andy

--
Dr. Andrew Greensted      Department of Electronics
Bio-Inspired Engineering  University of York, YO10 5DD, UK

Tel: +44(0)1904 432828    Mailto: ajg112@ohm.york.ac.uk
Fax: +44(0)1904 432335    Web: http://www.bioinspired.com/users/ajg112

2009 IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation: http://www.cec-2009.org