Re: Re: Hot standby v5 patch - restarted replica changes to warm standby mode

От Mark Kirkwood
Тема Re: Re: Hot standby v5 patch - restarted replica changes to warm standby mode
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:

> Yeah - I was doing it wrong (using immediate). However retesting with
> 'fast' gets the same result on this platform (Freebsd 7.1). However on
> Linux (Ubuntu 8.04) 'fast' shutdown and restart work fine - somewhat
> puzzling - I'll try a fresh checkout on the Freebsd boxes, as there
> may be something rotten with the src tree I'm using there...

Scratch that - I was just being too impatient - after a few more minutes
the replica on Freebsd was accessible ok. So this one is entirely user
error!

regards

Mark

От: Mark Kirkwood
Сообщение: Re: Re: Hot standby v5 patch - restarted replica changes to warm standby mode
От: Bernd Helmle
Сообщение: Re: Questions about patch "Table command"