Re: [sysadmins] new mailing list procedure

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [sysadmins] new mailing list procedure
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Do we document the procedure to create a new mailing list somewhere?
> I ask because I see that the pgsql-rrreviewers has existed for several
> days, but it is not listed on http://archives.postgresql.org/ nor
> http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/  To me this is pretty obvious
> since the list wasn't added to the wwwmaster database.  However, maybe
> we should make it clear the procedure so that next time we don't have
> this problem.

Has the creation even been announced/discussed on -www? I admit I may
well have missed it in the past couple of days ;-), but I would think I
had reminded people of that if it had.

But +1 for documenting the procedure.

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: