Re: rebellious postgres process

От Laszlo Nagy
Тема Re: rebellious postgres process
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Tom Lane wrote:
> Huh, that's weird.  We've fixed some bugs in the past that led the stats
> collector to consume excessive CPU --- but that was all pre-8.3.

The server was rebooting intermittently, so we replaced the RAM (we got
a kernel page fault). But it was a week ago. The server is now stable.
But is it possible that somehow the file system became inconsistent, and
that is causing an infinite loop in the stats collector? Just guessing.

Сообщение: Re: rebellious postgres process
Сообщение: Re: rebellious postgres process