Re: SE-PostgreSQL wiki updates, but ...

От Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Тема Re: SE-PostgreSQL wiki updates, but ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hitoshi Harada wrote:
> 2008/10/21 KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>:
>> Is it possiblt to host it on the wiki.postgresql.org?
>> If possible, I want to continue it at:
>>   http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/SEPostgreSQL
>>

> Though I don't know if this is official way, I found that you can
> register a new account on
> http://www.postgresql.org/community/signup
> and with that account the wiki is editable.
>
> I guess it might be better if there is more public announcement to
> help developers' activities.

the wiki is free for everybody to use (it's a wiki after all) - it just
shares the account database with the rest of the website so people don't
have to keep multiple accounts around.

the main page even has:

"In order to edit or create documents on the site, you will need a
PostgreSQL community account"

Stefan

Сообщение: Re: SSL cleanups/hostname verification
Сообщение: Re: SSL cleanups/hostname verification