Re: Buglets in dlgFunction

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Buglets in dlgFunction
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page a écrit :
> [...]
> Nice work!! So, let's please get this applied so we can put it to bed.
> A couple of minor fixes:
>
> - In dlgFunction::Go @367, you have:
>
>     returncode = dlgSecurityProperty::Go(modal);
>
>     returncode = dlgSecurityProperty::Go(modal);
>
> Copy/paste error?

Yes. There was also two return statements.

> - Please add a comment to each instance of the ugly resize blocks to
> explain what it's doing so we don't forget in 6 months :-)

Done. Not sure my words are easy to understand. Feel free to change them
to something more appropriate.

Thanks. I still don't like this hack. I hope I'll soon better understand
this issue to replace the ugly code with a good one.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org