Re: okay, who broke the wiki?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: okay, who broke the wiki?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Dave Page wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 8:38 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
>
>>> It appears that quite aside from whatever the login problem is, the
>>> failure path is too broken to display the actual error message.
>> Eh. that part is my fault, I'll have to look into that when I get back
>> from Prato.
>
> Actually, I thought that was my bad. I've fixed it now anyway.

Oh, good point. I was thinking in terms of the pgday registration page,
which is what I was trying to get into myself...

Do we really want to just dump out the error message directly to the
lcient, though?

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: okay, who broke the wiki?
Сообщение: Re: okay, who broke the wiki?