Re: okay, who broke the wiki?

От Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Тема Re: okay, who broke the wiki?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Tom Lane wrote:
> Attempting to log in to wiki.postgresql.org yields
>
>     Notice: Undefined variable: php_errormsg in /usr/local/www/mediawiki/extensions/PgAuthPlugin.php on line 29
>     Failed to connect to the authentication database:
>
> It appears that quite aside from whatever the login problem is, the
> failure path is too broken to display the actual error message.

the underlying issue is that tribble is currently down (since the
upgrade to FreeBSD 6.3 it is loosing network connectivity every now and
then).
We are working on getting this fixed however.

Stefan

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: okay, who broke the wiki?
Сообщение: Re: okay, who broke the wiki?