Re: can I update multiple table at a time?

От Julius Tuskenis
Тема Re: can I update multiple table at a time?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi, Jagadeesh

I would suggest you 2 solutions:
  1. to use a function to edit these fields. That way you will be sure
that you will not forget to update both tables.
  2. use a trigger on master table. If I understand you - the history
table could be filled using trigger, when data in master table changes.
That way you could change only master table in your application.

Good luck!

--
Julius Tuskenis
Programavimo skyriaus vadovas

Сообщение: Re: can I update multiple table at a time?
Сообщение: Re: can I update multiple table at a time?