Re: Finding some bug statistics..

От Chander Ganesan
Тема Re: Finding some bug statistics..
Дата
Re: Finding some bug statistics..  ("Dave Page" <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Re: Finding some bug statistics..  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Список pgsql-www
Magnus Hagander wrote:

> We don't have a bug tracker, thus there is nothing to gather statistics
> from. We have a web form that is really just a sequence in a database
> that generates a bug id, and then remails the whole form to pgsql-bugs.
>
> For discussions of why we don't have one, see about a billion mails in
> the archives over the past 10 years or so :-(

The general policy is a 72 hour bug fix, right?  Do we have any
ideas/numbers as to the currently "open" number of bugs (identified but
not fixed yet)?  That would be just as useful in some regard.

Also, is the sequence only a sequence, or is some of the data held in
the database (queryable?)  At the very least, I could probably get an
idea of the bug submit rate by looking at the first bug of each month in
the bugs archive (or are many of the "bugs" really SPAM)?

thanks

--
Chander Ganesan
Open Technology Group, Inc.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Finding some bug statistics..
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: broken links (intermittent)