Re: wiki.postgresql.org is awfully slow this evening

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: wiki.postgresql.org is awfully slow this evening
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> Is anyone else seeing verrrry slllooowww response from the PG wiki?
>
> Yep.  I've given up on assigning reviewers for the evening.  Keeps
> timing out.

I have received Nagios timeouts today on the French boxen. I believe the
wiki is hosted over there. I am sure they will report on the status
shortly; they are pretty good about that.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

> --Josh

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: wiki.postgresql.org is awfully slow this evening
Сообщение: Re: wiki.postgresql.org is awfully slow this evening