Re: request for sponsors page

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: request for sponsors page
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>>> Why not?  It's the best way to increase the number of people who give us
>>> $5.
>>
>> Well, someone giving three qualified answers to a mailing list inquiry
>> on a user list is worth a lot more than five bucks of their time, and
>> you surely don't want to include that in your listing.
>>

> If we use money as the qualifier for sponsorships listing anything less
> than 5 - 10k is silly. We already provide thank you, hand shake, and
> general acknowledgment. Here is the thing, most of the people that
> contribute are already getting their return from:

Well, $2000 is a small amount for a corporation, but it's a very large
amount for an individual.  I seriously think that donors like Gevik, who
gives us around $400 a year of his personal money in addition to
contributing time, deserve some extra recognition.

I agree that having a threshold for listing on the website is sensible,
I'd just like to have that threshold a little lower than you would.

--Josh Berkus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: