Re: request for sponsors page

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: request for sponsors page
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Friday 22 August 2008 13:51:08 Josh Berkus wrote:
> Well, $2000 is a small amount for a corporation, but it's a very large
> amount for an individual.  I seriously think that donors like Gevik, who
> gives us around $400 a year of his personal money in addition to
> contributing time, deserve some extra recognition.

If we want to recognize personal contributors, we should have a page listing
those individuals who have made contributions to the project. we could break
it up into major contributors and other contributors, and maybe even have a
section for past contributors. if it was managed fairly and updated
regularly, I bet people would really go for that.

--
Robert Treat

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: request for sponsors page
Сообщение: Re: request for sponsors page